VitalCALL Pearl Pendant
This attractive pendant is designed to be worn around the neck and suits most users. It is hot waterproof and should be worn at all times.
The Pearl Pendant has a surgical grade stainless steel chain with clasp, which will break if significant pressure is applied.
The Pearl with its flashing lights around the outer edge, gives confidence to the end user by providing reassurance that their alert for help has been received by the base unit.
- Stainless steel chain with clasp which breaks when significant pressure is applied
- Hot waterproof
- Paired with base unit
- Transceiver functionality: allows for communication between the pendant and the base unit via radio frequency
- Flashing lights to reassure user that their alert has been received
- Large surface area button making it easier for users to press and reducing the likelihood of false activations
- Battery life of up to 5 years (batteries are non-replaceable)
- Communicates with base unit and is self-testing to ensure correct functioning and low battery reporting
- Discount on a second pendant is available when connected to the same base unit
Personal help buttons should be worn at all times to ensure best results.
The Pearl Pendant does not detect falls. If fall detection is required see the VitalCALL GO Pendant.
40mm x 32mm x 10mm (H x W x D) (excluding attachment method)
11.8 grams (excluding attachment method)
IP68 Hot waterproof